I never seem to time our Hunts for winter jackets correctly — I always intend to do them, and boom, before you know it it’s February and we’re down to lucky sizes. Sigh. Next year, guys! But I did just update our Hall of Famers, so I’ll post those below.
In the MEANTIME, this gorgeous chevron coat from Ted Baker caught my eye. I love the mix of grays and pink, mixed with a strong stripey pattern. Statement coat, yes please! I think it would look just as cute with jeans and sneakers as it would with a work outfit.
PLUS, I feel like Ted Baker consistently makes amazing, well-made, interesting coats.
It’s on a major sale right now — it was $629 but is now marked to $377.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some of our Hall of Fame coats include these…
Some of our favorite classic coats include: olive / blue / green / caramel / pink / gray (not pictured but also)
Some of our favorite plus-size coats include these brands: brown / green / gray / black (not pictured but also!)
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-23-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 50% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 40% off sale styles; 25% off Lou & Grey
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40–60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59
The post Coffee Break: Chevron Wool Midi Coat appeared first on Corporette.com.