I did not know Lilly Pulitzer made pillows and bedding, although I suppose it’s a natural fit for them. It looks like Pottery Barn (and Pottery Barn Teen and Kids) have an exclusive, although of course there’s some stuff to be found on Amazon. Strangely, I can’t even find the pillows on the Lilly Pulitzer site (although look, a Lilly-themed charging cord!).
This little lumbar pillow is calling my name — I think it would be a nice upgrade over the lumbar pillow I use for my desk chair, while adding a pop of color and an interesting print. Lovely.
It’s regularly $49, but is marked to $29 today at PotteryBarn Teen.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves
The post Coffee Break: Lilly Pulitzer Lumbar Pillow appeared first on Corporette.com.