Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I have at least half a dozen black and white printed blouses in my closet, and they’re so versatile, I wear one at least once a week.
My go-to easy outfit for a day when I don’t feel like planning is my black Eileen Fisher crepe pants, a black and white blouse, and a jewel-toned blazer. Easy to pull together, but still stylish. I think this one would also look great with a white blazer and black trousers for a more classic look.
The blouse is $39, marked down from $79.50, and available in sizes XXS–XXL. It also comes in tall sizes S–XL. Print Tie-Neck Shirt
Talbots has an option in plus and plus petite sizes (as well as misses and petite) that is also on sale for $39.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 70% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% off sale styles
- Loft – Extra 50% off all sale styles; buy one sale style, get one free
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% off sale styles
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Print Tie-Neck Shirt appeared first on Corporette.com.