Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Don’t we all need a touch of whimsy in our lives these days? This sun-patterned sweater is whimsical without being too twee.
The combination of ivory and sunny yellow is cheerful and would look great paired with a navy blazer and dark jeans for a casual office look. If you’re feeling more cloudy, there’s also a cute cloud-patterned version in light pink and white.
The sweater is $210 at Boden and comes in sizes XS–XL. Kesteven Cashmere Sweater
A more affordable option is this Lou & Grey sweater at Loft for $89.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-12-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% off sale styles
- Loft – Extra 50% off all sale styles; buy one sale style, get one free
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles
The post Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Kesteven Cashmere Sweater appeared first on Corporette.com.