Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This forest green, eyelash-trimmed blouse is just a little bit extra without going too far over the top. I particularly like the chevron stripes — they add some visual interest and are pointed in the right directions for a very flattering look.
For a boxy top like this one, you’re going to want to balance the proportions by wearing a slimmer-fitting bottom. For this, I would do a skinny black or navy pant with some pointy shoes, or a pencil skirt in a neutral color.
The top is $325 at Nordstrom and available in sizes 00–16. Some sizes are selling out, but you can also find it at RebeccaTaylor.com for the same price (and in an additional color). Eyelash Stripe Blouse
This chevron top from Design History, a more affordable option, is $88 at Bloomingdale’s.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workwear Sales of Note (10/26/20):
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- LOFT – $45 jeans and $35+ pants
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Boden – 25% off
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- Tumi on sale, up to 30% off!
- Aquatalia boots on sale, some down to $225
- Caslon joggers on sale for $35 and up
- (I’m always on the hunt for these — some great belts for dresses on sale!)
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Eyelash Stripe Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.